The steering committee of the Danish Fashion Ethical Charter consists of a representative from the following:
– Dansk Fashion & Textile: Creative Director As Øland
– Copenhagen Fashion Week: CEO Cecilie Thorsmark
– One of the country’s eight largest model agencies: CEO Jacqueline Friis-Mikkelsen, Unique Models
– The Danish Association against Eating Disorders and Self-harm: Deputy manager Sabine Elm Klinker
– Representative for Danish models: Ida Burchardi
– Designer from a Danish fashion company: Designer Helle Hestehave, Baum und Pferdgarten
– Editor from a Danish fashion magazine: Editor in Chief Uffe Buchard, DANSK Magazine
The steering committee meets twice a year to evaluate the charter but is able to assemble whenever necessary. The steering committee has the authority to penalise signatories who do not adhere to the charter’s rules.
You can read more about possible sanctions and exclusions in the charter.