The steering committee of the Danish Fashion Ethical Charter consists of permanent representatives from the following:
– Representative from Danish Fashion & Textile: Creative Director As Øland
– Representative from Copenhagen Fashion Week: CEO Cecilie Thorsmark
– Representative from The Danish Association against Eating Disorders and Self-harm: Deputy manager Sabine Elm Klinker
– Representative from one of the country’s eight largest model agencies: CEO Jacqueline Friis-Mikkelsen, Unique Models
– Representative of Danish models/influencers: Maria Gregersen
– Representative from a Danish fashion company: Designer Helle Hestehave, Baum und Pferdgarten
– Representative from a Danish fashion magazine: Editor in Chief Uffe Buchard, DANSK Magazine
In addition, the steering group consists of the following interim representatives, who are appointed on a rotational basis:
– Representative from one of the country’s largest influencer agencies: Partner & CEO Nina Shini Andersen, Social Works
– Representative from a Danish fashion company: Designer Silas Adler, Soulland
– Representative from a Danish fashion magazine: Creative Director Josephine Aakrogh, Elle Danmark
The steering committee meets twice a year to evaluate the charter but is able to assemble whenever necessary. The steering committee has the authority to penalise signatories who do not adhere to the charter’s rules.
You can read more about possible sanctions and exclusions in the charter.
Summary of Steering Committee Meeting, August 2018 In Danish